So basically my internship has kind of consumed most of my life, and it’ll stay like that until almost the end of July. There hasn’t been much that’s happened other than that to blog about, so I’ll do a run-down of my shitty social life from the last few weeks:
- I saw this at a bookstore:
- I read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith.
- I started reading his latest book Unholy Night.
- I tried playing Alan Wake for a whole 15 minutes and immediately lost interest.
- I saw Alien and 2001: A Space Odyssey for the first time.
- I saw Prometheus in 3D
- I sat around and tried to figure out what the hell happened during Prometheus.
- I went to a baseball game in DC. Naturally, the DC team lost.
- I talked to my friend David a lot.
- I’ve seen a lot of people I went to high school with that treated me like shit doing absolutely nothing with their lives. I normally go like this to them in my head:
- Becoming a commuter (I drive 45-ish minutes to get to Frederick, MD) has sharpened my hatred for people.
- I found the absolute best game ever on the iPad called Plague Inc. You design a disease and try to destroy the world with an epidemic by mutating the virus, strategically placing it in certain countries at the right times, paying attention to the news to follow research, etc.
- I named one of my diseases “Buttsex” and got a news update saying “Buttsex more infectious than HIV.
- I’ve tried to go to the gym like 3 or more times a week. I normally burn out quickly or realize how inadequately my body is built for working out, leave, and cry myself to sleep.
- I made tacos one night!
- I finally made an appointment to get my head checked because of my migraines a few weeks ago. They didn’t do much; just prescribed me stronger meds, which work beautifully. Also, I luckily haven’t had many migraines recently. Still hoping that it isn’t a tumor or something dumb.
- Also, how the fuck is that Korra post I made still getting notes?! It’s past 20,000 nowwww aaaaaaaaa what do?
Ok I’m done now byeeeeeeeeeeee